Jabari Hunt Eligible for 2015 Season

To all the quarterbacks the team is gonna face this season:

ffad3c28ed6959946747b4aae71b7d08fd68a9038b261c99a36012db68fe4244.jpg

Everett Golson transferring out of ND. Coincidence?

True, but who said he did not pass 70%, or get a 1.95, and kept putting every undue obstacle in front of him to defeat him even as he was sacrificing and showing loyalty to his team and school?

It was the HillWipes who thought it was, once again, time to make a power play to show who they think should run the world.

F those stealing ingrates.

And a big one fingered salute to our "fans" who defend the hillnerds. Nothing but a bunch of losers and Glee fans.

My expectations probably change from 7.5/8 wins to 9/9.5 wins with Jabari in the lineup. Which is an enormous jump for a single player (non-QB). A starting lineup with Freeman/Gotsis/Gamble/Chungong does not look very intimidating. But Freeman/Gotsis/Hunt/Gamble (Gamble at SDE rather than DT) suddenly looks like one of the better DLs in the conference. Backed by one of the better secondaries in the conference and a LB crew led by Davis. Wow.

If we had last year's schedule I might put the O/U at 10 wins. If we can find a go-to WR in Jeune and stay healthy at AB it still might be 10 even with FSU/ND rotating into the schedule. This team is going to be fearsome later in the season.

No way JHD is worth 1.5 wins.

The only guy even close to that is JT5

JHD still needs to work over the summer. it's not a 100% guarantee that he'll be on the team this fall, though it appears that he's working his ass off so I'm confident he will make the grades.

I heard at his celebratory dinner for getting reinstated he ate an entire cow by himself and is now 350 pounds.

JHD still needs to work over the summer. it's not a 100% guarantee that he'll be on the team this fall, though it appears that he's working his ass off so I'm confident he will make the grades.

maybe he can just take a pass/fail course over summer, or no course at all...

Back