Jabari Hunt Eligible for 2015 Season

No way JHD is worth 1.5 wins.

The only guy even close to that is JT5

Give me a reason why not. Our other DTs are Gotsis, Kallon, Henderson, and Glanton. So two of the 4 are true frosh, Kallon hasn't proven he can play meaningful snaps in 3 years on the team, and Gotsis who plays well for a SDE having to play inside. Our options are so limited that we'd likely have to force another SDE inside to start with Gotsis.

Enter a DT who (by all accounts) would be the best option at DT on the team if eligible. Have you not watched this team the last 6 seasons? Do you not understand how desperately we've been missing an presence on the interior DL to dictate play. The only thing keeping CPJ from consistent 9+ win seasons has been horrible DL recruiting/retention/development/luck. The addition of Hunt makes this DL formidable for the first time since '08. Couple that with JT5 and we've got something.

And I still say losing Tuitt cost us 1/1.5 wins per season for the years we would have had him. Our DLs have been bad enough that the addition of one stud can make a huge impact.

We were very fortunate last year that injuries were not a significant factor with our DL. We might not be that lucky this year. We are getting an upgrade in talent and experience, plus adding a player to the depth chart. I don't know what difference that makes in W/L, but I think all our losses were one defensive stop away from a win in 2014.

No way JHD is worth 1.5 wins.

The only guy even close to that is JT5

When you add someone weighing 380 lbs of solid muscle, I think it's worth at least 2 wins.

I heard he is now 550 lbs.

I wonder if Al Groh would use him as a LB at this weight.

Al is getting ready to release an entire collection of poetry on JHd. There is a an entire chapter of haikus dedicated to him, but due to his increase in size, they've all been done in 6-8-6 format.

With Jabari back, I think we might be in the Hunt for a national championship.

now we finally have the perfect player for the WOLF position.

with tech's announcement updating jhd's weight to 1100 pounds, groh has deemed him capable of playing as the entire defensive line and moving to a 1-3-7 scheme

Thread needed this:

2chainz4_h_GIFSoup.com_.gif

I check this thread only to find out JHD's current weight.

Back