Jahmyr Gibbs Appreciation Thread

folks have been saying Reggie Bush. DeAnthony Thomas came to my mind first. Ridiculous speed. Going to be a FUN three or four years.

That's the quote on broadcast where they said collins said he's reggie bush

Skys the limit for this kid. Absolute stud. Best pure talent since Calvin imo. Great get!!!!
As I posted during the game, he squeals tires shifting N-1st gear, 1st-2nd gear and still burns rubber between the 2nd and 3rd gear shift. I don’t know what he squats but it has to be 600+ lbs. He can accelerate like Reggie Bush.

Serious question, couldn't we just have taken Hollings out of the game at that point of the contest? What was he doing in the game?
Oh, and I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your wait staff

This. Gibbs looks awesome but let's not put too much on this kid after 1 good game. Reggie Bush may be the most talented running back in like... the history of college football.
I think he's a tad slower than Reggie Bush, but almost every running back I've ever seen other than Spiller at Clemson is. Not a criticism of Gibbs. He may end up being one of the top 2-3 running backs in the ACC this season.
And don't forget how well Griffin played.
Anyone notice our running backs like delivering punishment to open field tacklers? Several runs were finished off by delivering punishment

20200920_101744.jpg

He had one helluva game. As a nickel he’s essentially a linebacker/safety hybrid. That’s a role I think suits him well. He was disruptive with several sacks and TFLs. I also believe he was integral in causing a floater that became one of the interceptions.

I think he's a tad slower than Reggie Bush, but almost every running back I've ever seen other than Spiller at Clemson is. Not a criticism of Gibbs. He may end up being one of the top 2-3 running backs in the ACC this season.
And don't forget how well Griffin played.
Anyone notice our running backs like delivering punishment to open field tacklers? Several runs were finished off by delivering punishment
and then fumbling...

Would be great to see Gibbs alongside Mason, more of a big physical back who can work between the tackles. Gibbs struggled on anything he couldn’t bounce outside; JPM really excels at getting downhill quick and finishing runs

Back