Jake Fromm

usatsi_13610318 (1).jpg

"Did you hear the one about the priest, the rabbi and the....

Couple of thoughts:

First, the University of Georgia education on display
Second, we now know why Justin Fields was granted immediate eligibility
Third, Kirby Smart has a alot of explaining to do with future recruits and their families

Third, Kirby Smart has a alot of explaining to do with future recruits and their families

No he doesn't. If there's one thing we know about uGA athletics, it's that they target players who would be unable to read the cited article. That's why it took so long for the text to get out - 90% of the team couldn't read it.

He did it when he was what, about 15? The same people wringing hands about it would cry for lenience if he murdered someone and the state wanted to try him as an adult. another load of horse öööö

Damn my conditioning to virtue signal outrage didn't take.

Nice strawman argument trying to defend a racist player from uga. It's not uncommon to see statements like his from people that grew up in rural areas and didn't/don't have much exposure to other cultures, however it looks like he decided to make this statement after going to high school in Houston and being part of the uga football team for years. You'd hope he would have changed over those years, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It's sad to see somebody like that fail to grow as a person, and hopefully this will spur him to have some tough conversations and change his stances on some things.

What do you think about his comments now that you know they're from only a year ago?

It will probably have about as much impact on their recruiting as the baseball player’s comments about Justin Fields. It will probably have about as much impact as the UNC scandal had on its recruiting.

Another UGA racist. Ain't nobody surprised. I bet when Kirbs played there it was even worse, so he obviously doesn't care.

I question why any african american would ever want to go to that cesspool of white supremacy. Setting themselves up for a life of failure while providing entertainment for the white people.

Another UGA racist. Ain't nobody surprised. I bet when Kirbs played there it was even worse, so he obviously doesn't care.

I question why any african american would ever want to go to that cesspool of white supremacy. Setting themselves up for a life of failure while providing entertainment for the white people.
I question why any AA would ever want to attend the majority of schools in the SEC.

To set the record straight it wasn't just a fan in the stands slinging a racist comment at Justin Fields... It was star senior first baseman Adam Sasser who made the racial slur towards Fields.

Now it comes out that Jake Fromm made remarks in the same academic year even after the Sasser incident. So one thing is for sure a star baseball player and a star football player learned it was ok to make racial slurs during their time in Athens... A real Quality College Education up there at the cesspool!

Link
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-baseball-dismisses-sasser-baseball-uga-accused

Hot white chicks

Richard Sherman is never happy.
"Apologised", damn Brit wrote the article. The Brits were Redcoats. UGAg calls their band "the Redcoat Marching Band". Damn traitors.

Back