Jake Fromm

Nice strawman argument trying to defend a racist player from uga. It's not uncommon to see statements like his from people that grew up in rural areas and didn't/don't have much exposure to other cultures, however it looks like he decided to make this statement after going to high school in Houston and being part of the uga football team for years. You'd hope he would have changed over those years, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It's sad to see somebody like that fail to grow as a person, and hopefully this will spur him to have some tough conversations and change his stances on some things.

What do you think about his comments now that you know they're from only a year ago?

I think every single poster did / does find them racist and deplorable.

But do we now stop recruiting kids from rural areas because of their lack of culture - oh brother. Ya know a ton of the commie scumbags in n.y.c. think everyone in Atlanta is an uncultured redneck. And like many that we may feel that way about - I don't give a flying f..k what some n.y. scumbag might think as well.

I think some here are acting ignorantly thinking this will somehow, in and of itself, help us in recruiting vs ugag.
Almost as if we wont have to commit ourselves, our total program, and a lot more finances to beat them. Just more silliness and arrogance on the part of some.

I am curious how folks feel, or would feel, if in a private text conversation with a friend, that friend revealed the contents of the conversation? Regardless if topic.

Last edited:
I am curious how folks feel, or would feel, if in a private text conversation with a friend, that friend revealed the contents of the conversation? Regardless if topic.

I'd be annoyed if it became a big hubbub that I had to answer to, but the answer is simple for me - if I said anything crass it was a joke. I joke around a lot, but there are a few things that I just don't joke about because they aren't funny (racism being one of those).

And no I never said we should stop recruiting people from rural areas. I don't know how you got that whole tangent. People are capable of change and moving and college are two big opportunities that usually spur that growth.

I think every single poster did / does find them racist and deplorable.

But do we now stop recruiting kids from rural areas because of their lack of culture - oh brother. Ya know a ton of the commie scumbags in n.y.c. think everyone in Atlanta is an uncultured redneck. And like many that we may feel that way about - I don't give a flying f..k what some n.y. scumbag might think as well.

I think some here are acting ignorantly thinking this will somehow, in and of itself, help us in recruiting vs ugag.
Almost as if we wont have to commit ourselves, our total program, and a lot more finances to beat them. Just more silliness and arrogance on the part of some.

I think you're taking Stingtalk hyperbole a bit too seriously.

I hate our UGAg excuse making fanbase.

Clempsun, Ugag, and now Iowa all are a bunch of Racist! I can only hope kids wake up and enter the portal to the 404.

The Dwagenfreude on this is wonderful. I have no problem with Fromm being exposed, because I don't care for him or his parents. This comes from reading an article that his father was quoted in, which makes me believe he is an asshat of the 1st order, and having to deal with his mom (work related) on a few occasions knowing that she is an asshat.

But I do think that this SJW who thought it was so important to expose him, should've had the intestinal fortitude to have done so in the open and not anonymously.

...because I don't care for him or his parents. This comes from reading an article that his father was quoted in, which makes me believe he is an asshat of the 1st order, and having to deal with his mom (work related) on a few occasions knowing that she is an asshat.

Does she look as nice as the picture that floated around a year or so ago?

That locker room is gonna be like the deck of a Bering Sea crab boat, where the deck is on fire and the crabs have tazers.

Back