James Graham in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye kid….hope you and pops stop stalking me
This is the 4th time you’ve said bye and still haven’t stopped talking so I’m wondering if you have too much of Geoff’s nuts in your mouth to mean what you actually say

1707878661086.gif

What the heck just happened? I will add that in the end Jeff Sims sucked and should never have played as much as he did before he quit on the team.
Gef and Jeff will forever be hitched at the hip. Similar to Lewis and Luginbill.

Would you choose playing at Juco vs playing WR at GT?

I don’t understand some of these decisions.
I believe he was having a tough time at GT. If you remember, Goof's first year, Graham was ineligible for the spring and we weren't even sure if he would be eligible for the fall semester. He got help but wasn't able to practice with the team until Fall camp that year IIRC. The next year Sims came in and hindsight Graham probably should have played more QB, but not sure if he was still struggling with school or not. He didn't stay at GS very long before going to JUCO, so that seems to fit that narrative. I think he had some eligibility left after JUCO and heard he was interested in trying to get back into GT for a final year last year but I don't think he was able to get in.

Would you choose playing at Juco vs playing WR at GT?

I don’t understand some of these decisions.
Pat Carter left GT for Louisville because he wanted to play QB and we wanted him to move to WR. He ended up playing WR at Louisville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back