James Graham in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several of the guys transferring in this year are going to be impact players in 2021. Eley, Cochran and McGowan have all not just already locked up starting jobs but leadership positions as well. A couple others have the potential to be impact players as well. They won’t all obviously, but we got a boatload of good transfers this year.

tashard-choice-autographed-georgia-tech-8x10-photo-65.jpg

Internet. Won.

Don't forget — John Dewberry was a transfer from Muttville.

Couldn't find Graham on GSU roster after a quick check so Big Guy's Tweet must be accurate. (Sulkowski is a good guy and a good friend, and he has good info on Southern program).
One interesting thing Southern does on the roster (pay attention here, Georgia Tech PTB) is they put their players Twitter and IG handles on there too.

While I'm thinking about it (in the middle of our fantasy draft and it's not our turn), I recall what Dewberry said to us one night in Orlando, on the eve of the nut-cutting Tech handed to Nebraska ....
"When the game's on the line, it's the assholes who come through."

That's just poetry, folks.

If you click on the players' bios on ramblinwreck.com, Gibbs, for instance, you get his Twitter and IG.
But Southern's players handles are right there as part of the larger roster list view. You don't have to search for them.

This is a fun thread to read through by the way. According to a certain poster a QB better than Jeff Sims (and Joe Hamilton!!!) had to transfer to a Sun Belt team, get moved to WR, and then quit the team.

This is a fun thread to read through by the way. According to a certain poster a QB better than Jeff Sims (and Joe Hamilton!!!) had to transfer to a Sun Belt team, get moved to WR, and then quit the team.
JGs issues are between the ears. He has the physical talent to be a successful college player

You never know what's going on behind the scenes. Good luck to him. There's a limited window to make the most of it.

JGs issues are between the ears. He has the physical talent to be a successful college player

I was really really excited about Graham for these reasons. JT5 juking 2 MSST defenders out of their shoes for a TD was mind blowing, and JG seemed to have that level of athleticism and dare I say even more. I thought for sure he was going to be legendary.

I still hope he's able to turn it around somewhere. Guys like that don't have ceilings.

Didn’t Graham play a couple of snaps at receiver while at Tech? I know PJ broached the idea publicly because he wanted Graham on the field

Southern has some concerns at QB. They probably shoulda given JG more of a shot there

On the contrary, whenever I said we should put in graham, after sims throws 3 INTs and 2 fumbles, I get crowned as the “troll.” Graham could’ve easily been a great QB here, but CGC is keeping his head so far up his you know what, that he has to do it with HIS guys, not necessarily the BEST guys. Hamilton even compares himself to graham.

lmao

Hamilton did in fact compare himself to Graham, but good thing we put in Jeff Sims, he really carried this team to victory. I’ll go eat my crow.

there’s others …I think we let Calvin transfer out too lmao. Take care little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back