Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like

Something had to give in the QB room. I wish him much success

Last edited:

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
Smart move if it wants to be a QB. However, his path to a potential career at the next level requires a position change. His decision to make. Good luck to the young man.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Is he transferring with a degree? I certainly hope so. I really hope all the best for him.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Is he transferring with a degree? I certainly hope so. I really hope all the best for him.
highly doubtful... he is a RSoph (3rd year in program) and he had a lot of struggle with grades in his first year.

18in32

Petard Hoister
I think about these the trajectories of most transfers, and it's really sad. Think of the excitement that greeted his signing, the acclaim he had among the fan base, and his promising initial play. But a change of coaches, a change of systems, some new competition comes in, and next thing you know you're having to transfer 'down the ranks' to try to get some playing time. These kids really love playing football.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I think about these the trajectories of most transfers, and it's really sad. Think of the excitement that greeted his signing, the acclaim he had among the fan base, and his promising initial play. But a change of coaches, a change of systems, some new competition comes in, and next thing you know you're having to transfer 'down the ranks' to try to get some playing time. These kids really love playing football.
Dang. This is some wistful stuff!

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
JG's a warrior. I get it, but I hate losing players like him. Sims needs to remember he's still got Yates and Gleason hot on his heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.