Jamious Griffin

Man, VPI won't have any wideouts left.

They'll need to run the triple o.
Wouldn't we hate it if VT started running the TO and started beating us with it. Dang that would be painful. Even though we've left it behind, until we've established a track record of success under CGC, the TO is gonna seem like the cute HS girl we broke up with when we went to college. It's all OK if we find a college hottie... but if not, every time we go home we're gonna wonder, "what if?"

Wouldn't we hate it if VT started running the TO and started beating us with it. Dang that would be painful. Even though we've left it behind, until we've established a track record of success under CGC, the TO is gonna seem like the cute HS girl we broke up with when we went to college. It's all OK if we find a college hottie... but if not, every time we go home we're gonna wonder, "what if?"
That cute girl started smoking and has gained 60 pounds in the last 5 years so...

Based on what I saw this past season, I hope VT runs the TO next season; because they definitely did not have it figured out on Oct. 25th and I would like nothing more than to see them try and run an offense they don't understand.

That cute girl started smoking and has gained 60 pounds in the last 5 years so...
She started smoking and gained weight? Usually it goes the other way. And we still had some good times even though she got a little plump.

Then we can complain about chop blocks.

Wonder if VT is going to turn into Kansas State - only capable of success under Beamer/Snyder.

Don't know that it matters much because TC and Jamious already seem to have a solid relationship, but Auburn just hired Cadillac Williams as their RB coach.

Well.. that escalated quickly... VT QB Jackson in the portal:

giphy.gif

Back