Jamious Griffin

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Public Service Announcement:

There is no "T" in VPI.

Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. So VPISU is okay as well.

Don't confuse the Pollys with the one Tech in the ACC.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Louisville and FSU. Hopefully, these are just fun trips for him. I still like our chances.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Wonder if this has any relation. (VPI sports writer twitter):

I might just be a dumb dumb, but I'm totally missing the connection here to Griffin. I'm giddy about turmoil in one of our rivals, but I've skimmed through this thread a couple times, and don't get the possible relation. Help me understand.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I might just be a dumb dumb, but I'm totally missing the connection here to Griffin. I'm giddy about turmoil in one of our rivals, but I've skimmed through this thread a couple times, and don't get the possible relation. Help me understand.
He has a brother, Jaylen, that plays for VPI, and another brother, Ja'Quon, already on our team. If Jaylen enters the portal and wants to transfer here, we are pretty much a lock to get Jamious as they all have dreamed of playing college football for the same team. Plus mom and dad can drive down on Saturdays and watch all their boys and not have to be in separate places.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Louisville and FSU. Hopefully, these are just fun trips for him. I still like our chances.
Sure they are likely to be just fun trips, but when he sees all that @$$ at F$U, man I hope he doesn't start second guessing.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Public Service Announcement:

There is no "T" in VPI.

Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. So VPISU is okay as well.

Don't confuse the Pollys with the one Tech in the ACC.
Well, by that standard the A in UGA is...

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Sure they are likely to be just fun trips, but when he sees all that @$$ at F$U, man I hope he doesn't start second guessing.
There is absolutely not öööö to do in Tallahassee. It is a ööööhole. A few ööööty bars. There's a Kohl's and some shopping, I suppose. There is absolutely NO comparison to Atlanta. Plus .Atlanta women >>> cowgirl FSU chicks

56Jacket

Flats Noob
he put out an NCST tweet late in the day today... not sure what he doing besides having fun with all the people watching him!

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
he put out an NCST tweet late in the day today... not sure what he doing besides having fun with all the people watching him!
They get sent graphics by fans and they post them. Seems he is going to take this down to signing day. I don't begrudge him. You only get to be a highly sought college prospect once! Take all the free trips and soak up all the attention you can.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
NCST coaches were paying him a visit today. It was reported that they were yesterday but then I read somewhere today that said they were visiting at home this afternoon/evening. Maybe he's just showing them some love back. Wouldn't it be cool if he were a solid silent commit to us and using all of this to create exposure and then have the big hat dance on signing day to pick ours up? It would be another shot in the arm for the program. Maybe CGC is in on it too. :dunno: