Jamious Griffin

Probably because he needs a job.
tenor.gif

Let me make it simpler: Approximate the ass/km^2 figure of the GT and FSU campuses. Use the back of this post if necessary.
I have been to FSU many, many times. It is no different than Florida, Clemson, or UGAg. Atlanta >>>> Tallahassee

Yeah when I went to the GT games at FSU in the 90s... OMFG I didnt want to come back

I was there, too. Hotties everywhere.

After attending GT and experiencing "The Ratio" (7:1 when I was there), seeing 3:1 in the opposite direction with most of them HOT, almost made me regret my college choice (almost).

I was there, too. Hotties everywhere.

After attending GT and experiencing "The Ratio" (7:1 when I was there), seeing 3:1 in the opposite direction with most of them HOT, almost made me regret my college choice (almost).
When you see some ass ugly dude with a smoking hot chick, places like FSU where women greatly outnumber men is how that happens.

talked to a HS coach recently who has a former player on the Tech roster. his kid was complaining about the lack of females on campus. i told the coach, you did tell him atlanta is full of women? coach said, hell yeah i did. the player in question does love the new coach and the new staff, so i think he's staying.

Back