Jamious Griffin

thwg

Damn Good Rat

Get ready to win a hat show on local tv. Will create nice momentum for recruiting and maybe a couple of the 2020 guys will commit.
Driving down from Rome to Atlanta to make the decision!

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
40 year decision is OUR hash tag, y'all.
I'm about 99.9% sure he's coming to GT but searching that hashtag on twitter will get you results from Notre Dame, Michigan, Duke, Princeton, U of Houston, Davidson, Tulane, West Point, and Wake Forest.

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
I'm about 99.9% sure he's coming to GT but searching that hashtag on twitter will get you results from Notre Dame, Michigan, Duke, Princeton, U of Houston, Davidson, Tulane, West Point, and Wake Forest.

All of those make sense except for Houston. Wtf are they trying to pull there?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The carcinogens in Houston will reduce your life by 40 years
Everyone in Houston is fat. If you're ever unfortunately there, take a second, look around. You'll notice. Has to be one of the worst cities for obesity in the U.S.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Everyone in Houston is fat. If you're ever unfortunately there, take a second, look around. You'll notice. Has to be one of the worst cities for obesity in the U.S.
So you are an expert on Houston now?

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Houston or Houston county? I'm confused.