Jerry Howard

Triggered.

I’m going to send your neighbor @JJacket over to your house to kick your ass for that thread title.

To answer your question,

Sophomore B-back Jerry Howard has trimmed down, confirming Johnson’s observation earlier in spring practice that he is “leaner, faster, stronger.” Howard said he was around 227 pounds when he arrived and dropped down to 215 after his first preseason camp but said he was still carrying a lot of fat. In the offseason, he got up to 230 but is now down to 210 with nine percent body fat, he said.
From Ken’s ajc column.

Howard is competing with Jordan Ponchez-Mason for the No. 2 job behind KirVonte Benson. He ran 23 times for 175 yards and two touchdowns last season. The three have a camaraderie, Howard said.
“We’re all just competing right now,” he said. “Like, every day’s a competition. We’ll talk junk to each other or encourage each other, we even coach each other up and tell what each other needs to do, because it’s what’s best for the team.”
From Ken’s ajc column

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Dude is going to be a battering ram. All of them are.

calhounyellowjacket

Varsity Lurker
Those AJC articles sound great! Add in the tease of this upcoming Friday night and I'll be all fired up and ready for.....summer I guess!!

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Both Taquan and CPJ have mentioned Howard and said he's doing great. B-Back corps is the least of our worries. It rarely is but we're definitely in better shape than last year.