JJ Green

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
C&C were just talking about Green on 680. I'm definitely looking forward to see what he can do with his speed and ability to catch the ball.

Gon' be gud.

200.gif
What I think of C&C and 680 the fan

If we can get even just mediocre OL play we will be dramatically improved.

He does have to run behind one. Without a decent OL, he could have Usain Bolt speed and it wouldn't matter.

He could just run a drag route across the middle right behind the LBs. Then he wouldn't be running behind the OL.

He could just run a drag route across the middle right behind the LBs. Then he wouldn't be running behind the OL.
Wouldn't matter if we can't block for the QB. Stop being a dumbass ööööer.

Wouldn't matter if we can't block for the QB. Stop being a dumbass ööööer.

This is a thread about Green, not the OL. And a drag route doesn't take long. JT is fast.

This is a thread about Green, not the OL. And a drag route doesn't take long. JT is fast.
Yea, prick, JJ Green will look good with decent OL play. He will look like öööö without it. Give the ööööing poster some decent feedback on his post instead of being an asshole.

Yea, prick, JJ Green will look good with decent OL play. He will look like öööö without it. Give the ööööing poster some decent feedback on his post instead of being an asshole.

But why you mad though?

As I've said here before, Green is a nice match for your offense. I hated for him to transfer from UGA but he'll have a big season at Tech--wouldn't be surprised if he's the leading rusher. Will make a lot of tacklers miss, and is also a great kid. You can't have any more of our running backs.

We gave you douglas, you give us green. Fair trade?

As I've said here before, Green is a nice match for your offense. I hated for him to transfer from UGA but he'll have a big season at Tech--wouldn't be surprised if he's the leading rusher. Will make a lot of tacklers miss, and is also a great kid. You can't have any more of our running backs.

Back