Job opening in Ann Arbor

Maybe so, but Rod hasn't done öööö since WV.

At Michigan, his record improved every season he was there (after he inherited some crap from Carr's teams). Bad form to fire him at this point, with Denard Robinson poised to become a new Pat White.

Hoke's record has gotten WORSE every season, but he did best with Rich Rod's players, and running his offensive scheme with Robinson, and since, he sucks.

BTW, RichRod went 8-5 1st 2 seasons at Arizona, and is currently 4-0.

At Michigan, his record improved every season he was there (after he inherited some crap from Carr's teams). Bad form to fire him at this point, with Denard Robinson poised to become a new Pat White.

Hoke's record has gotten WORSE every season, but he did best with Rich Rod's players, and running his offensive scheme with Robinson, and since, he sucks.

BTW, RichRod went 8-5 1st 2 seasons at Arizona, and is currently 4-0.

They haven't played anyone but 4 different Sister Mary's school for the Blind teams. Come post after their next 4 games !

I remember an article about Terrell Pryor years ago stating that Rich Rod's undoing will be because he couldn't get Pryor to Michigan. Instead he went to their biggest rival and Rich never really got a great QB for his team. Weird what could've been.

UM should have kept RichRod, they would have been much better off than they are now

They haven't played anyone but 4 different Sister Mary's school for the Blind teams. Come post after their next 4 games !

what's your point? he should have won games they havent played? last year didnt count?

your post says nothing. come back when you have a point to make

Speaking of this game, Michigan had beaten Minnesota 39 of the last 42 (I think I saw). Our UGAG problem can get a lot worse.

Minnesota was a power way way back when but they haven't had any spurts of respectability beyond minor bowls since the early 60's.

In the modern age of college football, where you can play in any major conference and be on TV weekly, why would any player want to sign and spend 4 years in Ann Arbor Michigan? Michigan / Notre Dame used to be a major TV occurrence. Now, it doesn't even exist any more. Michigan is stuck believing the good old days are going to return.

Back