Job opening in Ann Arbor

Chad Morris anyone? And to the asshole wanting Harbaugh at ATL, Smith isn't going anywhere.

Arthur didn't build HD into what it is by settling for things being average. I called 8-8 or 7-9 for the Falcons before the season and nothing has changed my mind. I believe that the coach and the GM are on their way out and the Atlanta pro sports teams will have three new GM's within a twelve month period.

Arthur didn't build HD into what it is by settling for things being average. I called 8-8 or 7-9 for the Falcons before the season and nothing has changed my mind. I believe that the coach and the GM are on their way out and the Atlanta pro sports teams will have three new GM's within a twelve month period.

you are a genius, man. you "called it." good job.

atlanta sports has always been average except for a short period for the Braves, suddenly things are gonna change? ok, whatever

atlanta sports fans are at best average. they dont deserve anything better than average teams

If Falcons go 6-10 or worse (which is likely), Smith and Dimitroff will be gone.

6 road games in next 7. Outlook is grim. Then team will just give up. NFL south is a train wreck.

you are a genius, man. you "called it." good job.

atlanta sports has always been average except for a short period for the Braves, suddenly things are gonna change? ok, whatever

atlanta sports fans are at best average. they dont deserve anything better than average teams

Really? 14 consecutive post season appearances make up a "short period"?

Atlanta sports fans have been have been bludgeoned for decades by dismal, not mediocre, but awful performances with the exception of the Braves noted above. I submit it's been the teams' performances that's created an "average" fan and the fans do deserve better.

Really? 14 consecutive post season appearances make up a "short period"?

Atlanta sports fans have been have been bludgeoned for decades by dismal, not mediocre, but awful performances with the exception of the Braves noted above. I submit it's been the teams' performances that's created an "average" fan and the fans do deserve better.

14 years, in comparison to over 100 years of baseball, is indeed a "short period". also, how many World Series rings did those 14 years produce??

many cities have bad teams but still have good fans, so you blaming the teams is pretty weak, and exactly the kind of "fair-weather," average fandom i am talking about

like i said, average. you make my point for me

14 years, in comparison to over 100 years of baseball, is indeed a "short period". also, how many World Series rings did those 14 years produce??

many cities have bad teams but still have good fans, so you blaming the teams is pretty weak, and exactly the kind of "fair-weather," average fandom i am talking about

like i said, average. you make my point for me

14 years of consecutive appearances in post season is a streak no other team has done. Add in post season and world series appearances back to 1914 and it's a well above average number.

If you think the Falcons, Hawks, Braves (despite being above average) as well as GT (as much as I hate it) records didn't have a strong influence on Atlanta fans' behavior, you are strongly prejudiced in denial.

If you think the Falcons, Hawks, Braves (despite being above average) as well as GT (as much as I hate it) records didn't have a strong influence on Atlanta fans' behavior, you are strongly prejudiced in denial.

i never disputed it. i stated clearly that this is what makes the Atlanta fans average fans. People in some other cities (the ones with good fans) support their team even when they are not good

that is what makes them good fans, and it helps their team get better. Atlanta is not that, as you admit, which makes them fair-weather fans. or average fans

keep up, i know logic is hard for you, but this one isnt that tough.

(as an aside, "prejudiced in denial" doesnt mean anything)

Back