Joe Anoa’i

Buzzfalcon

Zod-Like
Man, that’s a bummer. öööö cancer

upload_2018-10-22_20-26-45.jpeg

11 years! My best friend was diagnosed with leukemia and died within a year and a half.

Get it Joe!

Just another hurdle!

My wife has been battling leukemia for 3 years. I've seen what she has gone through radiation treatment, stem cell transplant and is now on her third chemotherapy one the side effects were bad the 2nd one stopped working. It has migrated from her blood stream to her lymph nodes, but the 3rd chemo seems to be working she has been on it for a month. We've lived through the nausea, other digestive tract problems and 9 trips to the ER and hospital stays this year alone. She has lost 60 lbs and seems to have aged 15 years. The sad part is she was in remission for 1 year and then it returned last Christmas. I'm 63 years old and I have never seen someone as brave as my wife and her refusal to allow this to defeat her. I am can feel for what Joe's family and he must be going through it is hell. My thoughts will be with him until he re enters the ring to complete his career. Good Luck Joe.

This sucks. I knew Joe when I worked with the team and he was always incredibly kind to us nobodies. I hope he kicks cancer's ass.

Back