Johnson to retire

For all the crapping on Quinlan, he had an article up with this quote as of 1:44 pm...so over an hour ago.
He was parroting other sports writers that had already started posting it around 1:20PM. He edited that to include the quote.

Johnson is retiring after the bowl game. I doubt we pass the ball any more than usual.
That's what would be funny about it - he saved up all his passing for the last game.
Damn - now I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon watching old games. I'm already getting nostalgic.

I love Paul and I will miss the good times we had. Like when I hugged him in 2014 when he got off the bus back at Bobby Dodd from Athens. Having said that I thought this was funny:

Screenshot_20181128-141411_Chrome1.jpg

Thank you for everything Paul.

Titans fan here. My skepticism of Whisenhunt has little to do with a Gailey connection.

He never had even an average NFL QB in Tennessee. Maybe he wouldn't have done great even with one, but without one there's not much of a chance unless you have an all-time great defense.

Again, there are a number of guys I'd rather have than Whisenhunt, but I don't think he's the certain failure many seem to think he is.

I think the actual story was that the prostitutes weren’t for him. It was a recruiting tool.
Why the öööö would the head football coach be lining that up? I don't doubt they got recruits some rent-a-poon, but they have minions to do that sort of thing.

Paul is a really good dude. I used to have a standing appointment with him, every week, and it usually just turned into me and him checking his stock portfolio and telling each other jokes.
I don't know him personally but i've talked to people that do and they say he is a very funny guy! I wish I could have met him! Best of Luck Coach! You will always be a Yellow Jacket!

Back