Joke is on uga

It has never hurt this little to lose to the mutts. Still sucks, but nothing could have saved this year for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, letting them run the state is a great thing.

They're going to do that as long as they have someone semi-competent. Richt is good for at least 1-2 WTF and/or blowout losses every year. I'd rather not see them win a national championship.

They're going to do that as long as they have someone semi-competent. Richt is good for at least 1-2 WTF and/or blowout losses every year. I'd rather not see them win a national championship.

It's a great thing. Bowl games just waste study time. All these players who wouldn't be at GT except for football need to be doing more constructive things.

It's a great thing. Bowl games just waste study time. All these players who wouldn't be at GT except for football need to be doing more constructive things.

Well we weren't going to a bowl game with a win, so I don't see how that's relevant.

Well we weren't going to a bowl game with a win, so I don't see how that's relevant.

It's relevant because we not only lost but got pushed around by most every team on our schedule. The loss to Georgia is the same reason we get bullied by Duke, Virginia, Virgina Tech, etc.

Pretty big talent gap. Anyone with half a brain is going to own us with that.

I hate that excuse. We had a senior laden offensive line that sucked. After five years, we couldn't coach anyone up? This year was about CPJ being a complete failure, whether it was due to recruiting, game decisions, or training a team. The buck stops there.

Pretty big talent gap. Anyone with half a brain is going to own us with that.

Ridiculous loser mentality excuse. The cast from vagina monologues could have lost by 6 to this Uga team. Today was not an example of a talent gap or a lesson in the importance of recruiting. Today was purely an example of coaching and execution. The OLine was improved but still poor today. For all the öööö we give our OLine, and deservingly so, JT missed several wide open guys when he had time. Paul Johnson stubbornly insisted on working the dive even though Uga was willing to give the edge to protect the middle. Several times when we could have ran for a few to make it third and short we passed, incomplete, and put ourselves in long down situations.

Uga had no turnovers. We had one meaningful turnover and in the redzone.

Teams with wide talent gaps don't lose by 6 points. This is on the coaching staff and players.

Ridiculous loser mentality excuse. The cast from vagina monologues could have lost by 6 to this Uga team. Today was not an example of a talent gap or a lesson in the importance of recruiting. Today was purely an example of coaching and execution. The OLine was improved but still poor today. For all the öööö we give our OLine, and deservingly so, JT missed several wide open guys when he had time. Paul Johnson stubbornly insisted on working the dive even though Uga was willing to give the edge to protect the middle. Several times when we could have ran for a few to make it third and short we passed, incomplete, and put ourselves in long down situations.

Uga had no turnovers. We had one meaningful turnover and in the redzone.

Teams with wide talent gaps don't lose by 6 points. This is on the coaching staff and players.

But, you know, if there IS a talent gap, that's on the coaches, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back