Joke is on uga

But, you know, if there IS a talent gap, that's on the coaches, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would say the talent gap is the fault of reality. Ugag has had better talent for decades no matter the coach.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Talent gaps don't manifest as
- 6 point loss, including a redzone interception.
- 6 point road win.
- 6 point loss in a game you blow a 20 point lead at home, in over time

There is a wide talent gap, but it's not the reason we've lost the few years. My opinion at least.

- 6 point road win.

There is a wide talent gap, but it's not the reason we've lost the few years. My opinion at least.

I'm not saying it's the primary reason we lost this particular game, but to pretend like it doesn't exist or that it doesn't have an effect on the imbalance in the series is silly.

The last two weeks have not helped his cause one little bit. However, please ugag, keep him.

- 6 point road win.

Study up bud, it will help ya.

I'm not saying it's the primary reason we lost this particular game, but to pretend like it doesn't exist or that it doesn't have an effect on the imbalance in the series is silly.

Pretty much the only intelligent thing posted on this board today.

Lots of dipshits around here like to puff out their chests and act like we can just coach up lesser recruits and somehow will ourselves to beating UGA. Wake up, dumb öööös, Richt is undefeated on our field.

Inb4 "bigcry/vagina/excuses" and other denials of reality. :lol:

Lots of dipshits around here like to puff out their chests and act like we can just coach up lesser recruits and somehow will ourselves to beating UGA.

Agreed. IMO, we had better talent than 2 teams this year, Alcorn State and Tulane. We were equal at best to UVA and VT. Everyone else had superior talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of dipshits around here like to puff out their chests and act like we can just coach up lesser recruits and somehow will ourselves to beating UGA. Wake up, dumb öööös, Richt is undefeated on our field.

Inb4 "bigcry/vagina/excuses" and other denials of reality. :lol:

Tech runs the triple option designed to run 20 plays to gain 80 yards. Jerk the steel M-F and dive at the other line's knees on Saturday. Done. Tech only pays CPJ for his charisma.

Back