Joseph Bulovas

I really wish KQ wasn't associated with GT. He publicly talks öööö about 18 year olds while quasi-representing the program. And he whines like a girl anytime somebody scoops him.

He also kinda threw the staff under the bus there, since they obviously wanted the kid. Recruiting reporters generally rub me the wrong way. I know there's a market for it, but it's just weird and uncomfortable to me. That said, I follow the guy on Twitter for the occasional free nugget, but no way I'm putting money in his pocket.

I really wish KQ wasn't associated with GT. He publicly talks öööö about 18 year olds while quasi-representing the program. And he whines like a girl anytime somebody scoops him.

That fat öööö needs to hurry up and have a heart attack.

Is this the I hate Quinlan circle jerk thread now? Cause I'm always in for that.

Y'all whining about this kicker, meanwhile, we just got a DT to commit ....

http://www.scout.com/college/georgi...e-sports-center/15343192-antwan-owens-commits

Won that trade IMHO

Well I'd rather have not had to trade, but I'll take a DL commit any day of the week. We should start a new thread on him if confirmed.

Aside from the KQ hate fest (which I fully support) I'm sad to see Bulovas go. From all accounts he would have filled Butker's shoes immediately in the KO department with sailing them into the endzone consistently. That's something that will have been taken for granted if we can't find somebody to do that next season. Never know about the accuracy til they get here (even Butker struggled early on) but his leg strength was obvious. If we can't find a capable replacement, losing him may be one of the bigger stories of this recruiting cycle. Again, here's to hoping we can pick up another guy late with similar leg strength. We seem to offer full schollys to kickers more than other schools, so its possible.

I can see the quote now "I've always seen myself as an SEC type player..."

4-10

Well I'd rather have not had to trade, but I'll take a DL commit any day of the week. We should start a new thread on him if confirmed.

Aside from the KQ hate fest (which I fully support) I'm sad to see Bulovas go. From all accounts he would have filled Butker's shoes immediately in the KO department with sailing them into the endzone consistently. That's something that will have been taken for granted if we can't find somebody to do that next season. Never know about the accuracy til they get here (even Butker struggled early on) but his leg strength was obvious. If we can't find a capable replacement, losing him may be one of the bigger stories of this recruiting cycle. Again, here's to hoping we can pick up another guy late with similar leg strength. We seem to offer full schollys to kickers more than other schools, so its possible.
We had the kicker that went to FSU sewn up with an offer until FSU decided to offer a scholarship instead of a PWO. That kid is likely strung out on skid row right now, if I had to guess

i didn't want to say it but the whole God quote to me said, "Wow now I see the coaches at GT are mean because they totally don't want me to visit other places! Just like the opposing team coaches said they were! Thanks God for opening my eyes to this before I got there!"

I hate recruiting. I really wanted this kid. And I hate that other coaches are essentially making a life altering decisions for him to his detriment.

Back