Joseph Bulovas

I really wish KQ wasn't associated with GT. He publicly talks öööö about 18 year olds while quasi-representing the program. And he whines like a girl anytime somebody scoops him.

I couldn't agree more. And you forgot to mention he tries to making a living off of the program and its supporters. Total scumbag leech.

Would rather lose him than the punter kid, Harvin.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more. And you forgot to mention he tries to making a living off of the program and its supporters. Total scumbag leech.
Everybody tries to make a living off of somebody

So you sell no product or service that anyone buys and exist only as repost police?

I support the nuclear industry. I make money by saving other people money. It is like magic.

I support the nuclear industry. I make money by saving other people money. It is like magic.
People are spending money to save money. They are still spending. Unless you take them to $0 you have failed

People are spending money to save money. They are still spending. Unless you take them to $0 you have failed

No, you don't get it. Shocking, I know.

Let's say someone is spending $50,000 per year on maintenance costs for something. Through a design change that costs a total of, say, $200,000 for labor and components, their maintenance costs can be reduced to $10,000 per year. So, after 5 years, the cost of the mod is paid for, and they are saving money going forward.

Let's say someone is spending $50,000 per year on maintenance costs for something. Through a design change that costs a total of, say, $200,000 for labor and components, their maintenance costs can be reduced to $10,000 per year. So, after 5 years, the cost of the mod is paid for, and they are saving money going forward.
They still paid you for labor and design change. You didn't give them a service for free. Why didn't you just do all the work for free that way payoff is instantaneous?

As an I.E., I know NOTHING is free. If you have free space in a warehouse, your warehouse is too big. If you warehouse is full, you are carrying too much inventory. A dollar spent is a dollar, regardless if it is to save money or not

They still paid you for labor and design change. You didn't give them a service for free. Why didn't you just do all the work for free that way payoff is instantaneous?

Because they can still pay me and ultimately spend less money over a period of a few years.

I drove past your office the other day. I flipped the building off as I cruised by

Because they can still pay me and ultimately spend less money over a period of a few years.
And yet you are still paying money. My job is to try to lessen even paying that money. If I am not paying just straight up wholesale for equipment then I am paying too much. I'm gonna need 60 day terms too

Back