Joseph Bulovas

Why y'all still talking about this guy? Y'all going to be obsessed with the Bama kicker for the next year and a half? Since that's how long he'll last once he starts chokin' and gets yanked by Sabes.

Tuitt says hi

Edit: ha, me and D-suck came up with the same funny

Year and a half? lol

We still talk about Tuitt.

Well, to be fair, that timeframe was more of a reference to how long that guy'll be at Bama.

I agree with @BuzzCzar 's point though (which you probably plagiarized from him).

ETA: BuzzC, don't ever align yourself with him again.

Well, to be fair, that timeframe was more of a reference to how long that guy'll be at Bama.

I agree with @BuzzCzar 's point though (which you probably plagiarized from him).

ETA: BuzzC, don't ever align yourself with him again.
I'm so good that I plagiarized it 13 minutes before he even thought about it

I'm so good that I plagiarized it 13 minutes before he even thought about it

Meh, whatever. I just didn't want to give the appearance that I agreed with you on something so I technically agreed with BuzzCzar instead.

But TBH, would we still talk about Tuitt or his mom if we didn't have a couple of retart Stiller fans here?

Be sensitive. The squealer fans are still recovering from last weeks anal violation.

But TBH, would we still talk about Tuitt or his mom if we didn't have a couple of retart Stiller fans here?

Yeah, one poster still brings it up in recruiting threads...cant remember who, but its not me nor corndog

THIS THREAD:
tumblr_n5owkzdtcy1ty9nmeo1_500.gif

Back