Joseph Bulovas

Hit a 37 and 49 yarder today in the Army bowl. Easily had the leg to hit it from 55. Also made a few PATs as well. Very excited that the kicker position will not be lacking after Butker, one of the bests in Tech history, leaves.
If you didn't see it, try to find the highlight from Bulovas' third attempt. Defender jumps the line, boots the ball out of the hold before Bulovas can kick it, then scoops and scores. Never seen anything like it.

If you didn't see it, try to find the highlight from Bulovas' third attempt. Defender jumps the line, boots the ball out of the hold before Bulovas can kick it, then scoops and scores. Never seen anything like it.

Looks like everyone else was treating the kick as just a "let him kick it" all star thing except for the USC commit.

Guess I'm not 100% sure on the rules specific to kicking plays, but how in world would that not be a penalty? Players aren't allowed to intentionally kick a ball any other time. I find it hard to believe that a defensive player is allowed to intentionally kick the ball off the hold.

Nice play though, timed the snap just about perfectly based on that angle. But yeah, probably would have gone a lot worse for him if the other 21 players were even trying.

Lame stunt, no one blocks for field goals to avoid injury. I could've done that. The kicker should've clocked him

Back