Joseph Bulovas

Wow, what a great play. :facepalm: Dumbass jumps over a line that is not expecting any movement from the D and proceeds to illegally kick the ball.

It is a good thing that the idiot did not injure the kicker, placeholder or himself for this stupid stunt. Should have been a flag on the rush, should have been a flag on his illegal kick, should have been a flag on the excessive celebration. The refs for that game should be banned from calling any level of football.

Lame stunt, no one blocks for field goals to avoid injury. I could've done that. The kicker should've clocked him
I was thinking the same thing that, at the least, the/our kicker should have shown how we do things on North Ave. and layed him out at the knees.

Rumors floating around that this kid rescheduled his in home visit and proceeded to take an OV to Mississippi State without informing our staff.

You all know CPJs rule... let's hope it doesn't apply here.

Last edited:
You've got to HAND it to this kid, he knows he'll have to FACE CPJ. If there's any more MOVEMENT to this rumor, I may have a tirade that gets me BAND.

Why would you go to Mississippi State? Cow College in the middle of nowhere, laughable academics, no SEC titles in the last 75 years, and their best season in the last 75 years was losing to us in the Orange Bowl.

I guess "SEC", but we see the direction that is going...

Last edited:
Why would you go to Mississippi State? Cow College in the middle of nowhere, laughable academics, no SEC titles in the last 70 years, and their best season in the last 50 years was losing to us in the Orange Bowl.

You forgot fewer SEC championships than us. No National titles. 2 consensus All-Americans in the history of the program. Not only do they have fewer Sugar Bowl victories than us, the prestige bowl of the SEC, they have never even PLAYED in the Sugar Bowl. There is absolutely NO metric that Mississippi State exceeds GT, in football or academics. None. Zip.

As DRad said in an interview when he was hired at GT when asked what the best thing about going from the SEC to the ACC was "I don't have to go to Starkville anymore"

This is Miss State trying to take advantage of a kid and our programs rules. Dan Mullen didn't appreciate being embarrassed.

This is Miss State trying to take advantage of a kid and our programs rules. Dan Mullen didn't appreciate being embarrassed.
Dan has been trying his best every December to get hired somewhere else. Even he doesn't want to be at MissStake.

Dan has been trying his best every December to get hired somewhere else. Even he doesn't want to be at MissStake.
Mississippi State doesn't have a winning record against any SEC team but Vandy, a team they have somehow only managed to play a grand total of 22 times in history since the first meeting in 1904 record 13-7-2

Why would you go to Mississippi State? Cow College in the middle of nowhere, laughable academics, no SEC titles in the last 75 years, and their best season in the last 75 years was losing to us in the Orange Bowl.

Girls, closer to home

The case for MSU is otherwise pretty weak

Girls, closer to home

The case for MSU is otherwise pretty weak

LSU is closer to home with girls, as well.

MSU is 4 hours from his house. At that point, you might as well fly (which you can do easier and cheaper from Atlanta).

LSU is closer to home with girls, as well.

MSU is 4 hours from his house. At that point, you might as well fly (which you can do easier and cheaper from Atlanta).

I hate Delta's stranglehold on Atlanta. We have to pay so much more compared to other large cities.

Have you ever thought, maybe he does not care about flying or girls?

Go Jackets!
Well, since Atlanta seems to be a place where driving is notorious and the guys are plenty (and a lot of them available) then we should be a shoe-in! Suck on that, Starkville!

Missy State bagmen incoming!

Back