Joseph Bulovas

Per other sites, it's apparently a misunderstanding. He says he's still committed and just took the visit to hang with his friend. Said he was unaware that he couldn't take visits (wtf?). He has an in-home visit with our staff tonight.

Per other sites, it's apparently a misunderstanding. He says he's still committed and just took the visit to hang with his friend. Said he was unaware that he couldn't take visits (wtf?). He has an in-home visit with our staff tonight.

Why can't he take other visits?

"If you're looking around, we're looking around."

CPJ is serious about commitments.

Doesn't mean he can't look around. If you pull a kids offer because he takes another visit you are a douchebag.

Doesn't mean he can't look around. If you pull a kids offer because he takes another visit you are a douchebag.
Tell that to your significant other. Oh honey, yeah you can spend the weekend with another guy. I know you're still committed.

Tell that to your significant other. Oh honey, yeah you can spend the weekend with another guy. I know you're still committed.

So, Donte and CPJ were ööööing each other?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIYAAAAJDZiMjY3ZmQyLWQyNjAtNGUxNi1hZjc2LWJkZjkzZWZjZGU0Yg.jpg

It's kind of a tradeoff for CPJ not being a bigger douchebag by cutting firmly committed kids loose 2 weeks before signing day, which is what Randy Edsell just did to a kid at UConn. Seems though that there may be exceptions on a case by case basis, which I'm ok with.

So....the crab legs are back on..or no?

Well that's good if true

Everyone is always making jokes about how old you are, but apparently you're not old enough to remember a time when your word actually meant something. If you commit to something, you should make it your duty to honor that commitment. That's called being a man. We don't have that much anymore, and that is what is being taught by CPJ's position on it all.

We don't care if you look, but hold out your commitment until you are sure. When you make the commitment, you need to not only be sure of what you are doing, but you should also honor that commitment. I mean, after all, we are holding a spot for you, thus honoring our end of the bargain.

Maybe this example would work better: let's say you're a guy and you like to run around and have sex with different women. That's fine, do what you want, but the second you make a commitment to a woman, then you honor that commitment by not running around on her. If you ever feel the need that you need to get your dick wet with some strange, then come out and tell your girl that you want to screw around with other women and then break up with her. It is that simple.

Edsall just got hired. UConn football is a train wreck. I don't know how the last head coach got the job. Answered a want ad maybe. The "rivalry" trophy he came up with for the UCF game was humiliatingly embarrassing. UCF won the trophy and just left it on the bench.

The "rivalry" trophy he came up with for the UCF game was humiliatingly embarrassing. UCF won the trophy and just left it on the bench.

That was hilarious. Savage AF (as the kids would say).

Everyone is always making jokes about how old you are, but apparently you're not old enough to remember a time when your word actually meant something. If you commit to something, you should make it your duty to honor that commitment. That's called being a man. We don't have that much anymore, and that is what is being taught by CPJ's position on it all.

We don't care if you look, but hold out your commitment until you are sure. When you make the commitment, you need to not only be sure of what you are doing, but you should also honor that commitment. I mean, after all, we are holding a spot for you, thus honoring our end of the bargain.

Maybe this example would work better: let's say you're a guy and you like to run around and have sex with different women. That's fine, do what you want, but the second you make a commitment to a woman, then you honor that commitment by not running around on her. If you ever feel the need that you need to get your dick wet with some strange, then come out and tell your girl that you want to screw around with other women and then break up with her. It is that simple.

Did you happen to see the apple and orange I posted above? Making a visit when you are committed is something plenty of kids do. I'd say you are the old one if you can't change with the times.

Since you don't know everything that transpired in this situation, your speculation really doesn't mean anything.

Back