Juanyeh gone…

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
So hitting every thread with your same dumbassery?
It’s prevalent in the coaching staff so bound to trickle in here don’t ya think? I’m afraid truth makes you very butthurt and there are few remedies for ya. But hey. You will be an awesome fan for the next program that hired Collins. Where ya think that will be anyway?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
It’s prevalent in the coaching staff so bound to trickle in here don’t ya think? I’m afraid truth makes you very butthurt and there are few remedies for ya. But hey. You will be an awesome fan for the next program that hired Collins. Where ya think that will be anyway?
No, I like to discuss football. You like to come on here and just blurt out how much you hate our coach and staff. Go öööö off already

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
He lost me when he BLEW BADLY the tackle on the 1st TD run vs Syr last yr..Not sure he even touched him.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
No, I like to discuss football. You like to come on here and just blurt out how much you hate our coach and staff. Go öööö off already
But you rage when the discussion turns to the inevitable truth that Collins is terrible. So get used to the hurt and find a nice salve. You can want Collins to not suck, you can ignore that he sucks, but you can’t change the fact that he sucks…a lot. Sorry man.