Just Curious - How Many On This Board Will Be At The Game Saturday?

SWMBO, me and my daughter will be dressed in white and gold !!!

SECTION 227 ROCKS !

I'll bee there with a GT buddy of mine that lives down here. We'll be at Yellow Jacket Ally, at AMC to tailgate, and in the Upper East stands Sect. 204 I think. Can't WAIT!!

bigthumbup.gif

Will be there watching the game with my son....first time in 5 years that I have been able to watch a home game with him. The last four years have been watching him in the GT band.

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Beestorm and I will be there. Beestorm will be the one dialing into the stingtalk chatroom on his handspring visor.

I'll be there with 3 friends of mine. Making the trip from DC. It will be the only home game I
can make until after the elections. Bummer. But I'll be there for FSU. Count on it.

I will be there on Saturday SEC 224 Row 21. I am bringing two friends from college and my brother in law.

Price Memorial Gold

This Vandy fan will be there with his wife.
wink.gif
GO DORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wife and I will bring our twin boys . We will also bring my mom and dad ( Tech Hall of Famer QB Jim Southard) Go Jackets ! Thanks, John Southard GT 33

Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
I'll bee there with a GT buddy of mine that lives down here. We'll be at Yellow Jacket Ally, at AMC to tailgate, and in the Upper East stands Sect. 204 I think. Can't WAIT!!

bigthumbup.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hey man, 204 is in Upper West if I'm not mistaken
smile.gif

We'll be there with a whole bunch of folks.

The Axe will be there with 3 others. Won't be able to do the full tailgate, but I can't wait for kick-off.

Section 124(Looks like I get one year of premium seating)

Flying in from Wichita Falls, TX just to see the Jackets play and tailgate with family and friends. GT games rank on my "Top 5 List of Things To Do".......I've been looking forward to this weekend since the Seattle Bowl......

Bring on the clowns and dancing girls!

GO JACKETS!!!!!!

Back