Just Curious - How Many On This Board Will Be At The Game Saturday?

I'll bee at AMC bright and early with SWMBOIT...can't wait! See some of you at AMC all day and some of you for YJA!

I'll bee in Section 132. Time to break in the south stands.

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH

Will be there with my youngest son. It is our tradition to go to every first game together. GO JACKETS

Beeware,

Was that you who Dave Braine(ista) in the Buck article (AUC-8-24) was talking about impersonating Mac on 680 and called him (DB) "Son of a Buck"? Me thinks I can tell your style.
pat.gif

Originally posted by pjjacket:
Will be there with my youngest son. It is our tradition to go to every first game together. GO JACKETS

Beeware,

Was that you who Dave Braine(ista) in the Buck article (AUC-8-24) was talking about impersonating Mac on 680 and called him (DB) "Son of a Buck"? Me thinks I can tell your style.
pat.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Not me.

I will be there with Ladywise, Punkinwise, Littlewise, and Wisette will be in the student section. We'll be in the Gold Passat with GT plates at the SC lot, and on row 1, section 105 at the game.

The wife and I will be there around noon by the time we get our bags and ride marta to Midtown. After that it is a party with my parents and friends at my brother's house where copious amounts of football, food and alcohol will be consumed (not necessarily in that order). GT games are on my top TWO "things to do" list. I was hoping to run into GTJT prior to kickoff so if you are still out there man, email me if you can.

BTW, I'm should be at the AMC lot in the AM. Look forward to meeting some of you I haven't. After YJA I'm going over to student center to chase down some of you and tailgate a bit over there. After that it's time to put on game face while going to the stadium early!

I'm really pumped. This thread and the sign thread are just awesome!! GOO JACKETS!!

Someone mentioned GT J T. Where has that rascal been. Expect to see him and his family at AMC!!!

Myself, SWMBO, Little SWMBO, and my Dad. All in Upper West, Sec 205, row 16, seats 37-40

Will get down there around 2 and join The AFRJackets, BeatUGA and her Hedgeclipper, and others that have been "forced" from O'Keefe to the AMC asphalt jungle.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Ill be there with my dad and my two brothers!!!

Go Jackets!!!!!!!! To Hell with UGAG!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there by 2:30 in Peters Parking Deck with my son and 2 other friends.

GO! JACKETS! THWG!

I'm there. Sec 205, Row 5, seat 20. I love upper west. All season. Say howdy if you're around.
bigthumbup.gif

I'll be there with SWMBO, long with our 2 friends who have season tickets, and another couple that graduated from Southern Tech who are GT fans. This is their first game.

I'll be there with my wife and my 5 & 6 year old daughters. They will be the ones decked out in their brand spankin new cheerleader outfits. Got them in last week, this has been a loooooong week. They have put them on 10 times a day and they check the count down clock by the hour.

Me and SWMBO will bee there for sure in LW section 109, row 26. I'll be sporting my new, official GT football jersey #59 which we bought at Fan Photo Day. GT Football is my #1 thing to do.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

drinking.gif

I will be there with my 'wreck III' on Techwood and Bobby Dodd Way...oh, forgot, you'll be with me!

I'll be there, so will my girlfriend, and about a dozen other friends who don't post here.

I'll be in Athens
blush.gif
Friday night, but I'll be back at Tech in time for Yellow Jacket Alley!

I'll be making the trip north for the game! You will find my group on top of the student center deck with the beam, beer, loud music, dancing girls, clowns, pony rides, etc.....I think I got carried away there!

drinking.gif

Back