Just did a drive-by on the dwag rant...

I'm not going to lie, this doesn't look great:

The non-INT was legit though. Overall I thought the refs had a good game, the terrible miss above notwithstanding.

Doesn’t the Bama receiver get tackled on that play in the bottom left corner.

Dr Lou....ded...UGAg....ded

fark_N8b8mpAcJciNQDZkLfe38CBtUUQ.gif

My FB feed was blowing UP last night with complaints about the refs. Not sure if that's just my sample of the UGAg population or what, but Good Lord...

The non-INT was legit though. Overall I thought the refs had a good game, the terrible miss above notwithstanding.

slot receiver gets horsecollared by the DB.. should have been defensive holding

Watch the WR lined up in the slot just off the left tackle's shoulder and watch him as he crosses into the end zone. The defender has the back of his jersey extended over a foot and almost pulls the guy backwards onto the ground so even if the refs missed something in the end zone, it would have been offset by that defensive holding call.

My FB feed was blowing UP last night with complaints about the refs. Not sure if that's just my sample of the UGAg population or what, but Good Lord...

My facebook feed as well. What's funny though is everyone that is complaining are all sidewalk fans, none actually went to ugay, in fact one of them who I knew from high school ended up not graduating with us and got his GED, he is calling face mask, bad refs, possibly not enough gatorade on the mutts sidelines and other random shizznit.

Its just that the human eye cannot comprehend SEC West speed.

My facebook feed as well. What's funny though is everyone that is complaining are all sidewalk fans, none actually went to ugay, in fact one of them who I knew from high school ended up not graduating with us and got his GED, he is calling face mask, bad refs, possibly not enough gatorade on the mutts sidelines and other random shizznit.

That's 95% of my UGAg fan FB feed. Most are former HS classmates. I can think of 3 off the top of my head that are grads/alums. One actually walked on the football team during Kirby Smart's playing days. He's a homer in every sense of the word, but he's not completely obnoxious like the rest. Some still won't let the officiating from last night go whereas most seem to have cooled off or are just not up to posting today...which is great.

He's allowed to move the instant the ball is moved, not when the QB receives the snap. It looks way worse than it was in real time because it was a shotgun snap.

Slow it down and you'll see that he slightly flinches a very short split-second before the ball moves. Both of his feet are still planted on the ground when the ball moves. He did not get any extra steps ahead of the snap.

It could have been called, but was inconsequential. This happens a dozen times a game on both sides.

Back