Just did a drive-by on the dwag rant...

Only watched 3 minutes of that öööö and it is some weak sauce for him.

Am disappoint.
Disagree... The pain was so great that he was paralyzed, his arms forced into a surrender cobra, couldn't muster any of the usual attention-whore antics. Crying under his sunglasses, madly repeating "2nd and 26..." "2nd and 26..." It was glorious. He planned to drink the Coke for show but you could tell in that moment he was half-hoping it'd kill him.

...He planned to drink the Coke for show but you could tell in that moment he was half-hoping it'd kill him.

I wondered if he staged that (preopened the bottle and filled it with a canned coke or something) or if it was the actual 37 year old bottle -it looked like the top came off pretty easily.

Then again I’m prone to be over analytical with most situations -after all I am a statistician.

I wondered if he staged that (preopened the bottle and filled it with a canned coke or something) or if it was the actual 37 year old bottle -it looked like the top came off pretty easily.

Then again I’m prone to be over analytical with most situations -after all I am a statistician.

Of course it was staged. Those are not twist tops, they require a bottle opener. And he opened with his hand.

That's 95% of my UGAg fan FB feed. Most are former HS classmates. I can think of 3 off the top of my head that are grads/alums. One actually walked on the football team during Kirby Smart's playing days. He's a homer in every sense of the word, but he's not completely obnoxious like the rest. Some still won't let the officiating from last night go whereas most seem to have cooled off or are just not up to posting today...which is great.

The officiating had nothing to do with UGA losing. If your team is in a four quarters zone and let the other quarterback snooker you with that head fake then you don't deserve to win. What did Alabama have to get a first down? 26 yards or something like that and you let them get behind you? Now you want to talk about borderline officiating? OK if you want to be like Hillary instead of taking your medicine like a man.

The officiating had nothing to do with UGA losing. If your team is in a four quarters zone and let the other quarterback snooker you with that head fake then you don't deserve to win. What did Alabama have to get a first down? 26 yards or something like that and you let them get behind you? Now you want to talk about borderline officiating? OK if you want to be like Hillary instead of taking your medicine like a man.

To be fair, none were complaining about the last play. It's just general mutthurt, and it's both glorious and annoying/typical at the same time.

First, generally speaking, UGAg is a team full of saints and Bama is a team full of thugs as are most teams UGAg plays. This is clear to them but is especially clear thanks to the Bama player that took a swing at an innocent UGAg player and then went after his own team's assistant. The shove of Fromm's head late 3Q should have been called a PF, but this is just further proof of Bama's thuggery. In the end, UGAg fans are content that they are the rightful winners of the game. It was rigged, and, even if it wasn't, they would rather win "with dignity, humility and class" even though, by the very definition of those words, they wouldn't continue to go on and on with their complaints.

It's just too good and so very typical.

Back