Just got off a flight to Miami

If true that he visited Miami before and after the bizzare mid-season firing, then there is smoke n stuff.

Richt isn't a bling kinda guy, but Miami won't insult him with a big pay cut. If he feels more at home in Miami, then he will go. Miami is a much better place to retire than Athens. Big house on the beach, rarely have to fly to recruit so more time at home, I can see the sales pitch for sure.

If this happens, it'll be done behind the scenes and not announced till the season is over.

My parents lived in Miami for a decade or so. Hated the place and finally moved back to Georgia. Miami is not an easy place to live. No way Richt leaves for Miami unless he feels his time at UGA is ending. Even then, you let UGA pull the trigger and take the buyout. 0% chance Richt goes to Da U.

My parents lived in Miami for a decade or so. Hated the place and finally moved back to Georgia. Miami is not an easy place to live.

I imagine it's a lot easier when you have a CFB head coach's salary.

Richt is likely to get into trouble very soon with his team led prayers and stuff at UGAg being a public school.

Being at Miami, a private school, saves him from all those issues and allows him to continue doing what he was doing without dealing with any lawsuits related to it.

Besides I'm sure even he can sense his seat at UGAg is getting warmer.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him in Miami colors before the end of the season.

Word I am getting from some of the local HS players I work with at the Boys and Girls club is that CMR is going to Miami and he is cherry picking the top recruits from this class to join him at Miami. Expect a top 5 recruiting class of the best of UGa and UM classes.

Apparently CMR has wanted to open the offense up at UGa, but is being handcuffed by the AD. He thought he would have a free hand this year with Bobo gone, but the Admin has stuck him with another ball control OC. It wasn't Bobby Bowden that 'broke the I', it was CMR. Expecta wide open O at the U.

Word I am getting from some of the local HS players I work with at the Boys and Girls club is that CMR is going to Miami and he is cherry picking the top recruits from this class to join him at Miami. Expect a top 5 recruiting class of the best of UGa and UM classes.

Apparently CMR has wanted to open the offense up at UGa, but is being handcuffed by the AD. He thought he would have a free hand this year with Bobo gone, but the Admin has stuck him with another ball control OC. It wasn't Bobby Bowden that 'broke the I', it was CMR. Expecta wide open O at the U.

There is some serious Bible Code business going on with the capitalized letters in this post and it has chilled me to the bone.

How's he going to get thug U players to do a prayer circle before the strippers show up?

markrichtsspraytan.com.gif

was the rev in first class soaking up some free cocktails?

dude reminds me of the time i overheard the rev al sharpton talking on his cellphone at a gate in atlanta cussing like a sailor.

Back