Just got off a flight to Miami

Just imagine Richt going to the U and bringing his 10 star all around amazing QB recruit with him.

O M G.

Just imagine Richt going to the U and bringing his 10 star all around amazing QB recruit with him.

O M G.

Miami needs to find a spot to build a single deck 40,000 seat stadium with close sidelines, like ours or Tennessee's. Close or next to campus. Put chairbacks all the way around except for student seating. Put some skyboxes around the top. It would help tremendously. Dolphins stadium has some of the worst sideline seats, maybe the worst, in all of football. I imagine only the games in London have worse seating.

I am hearing the top three are:

Greg Schiano
Mario Cristobal
Mark Richt

Schiano seems like the one with the most liability, so they will probably take him. If Richt can't control his players in Athens, it is gonna get buck wild in Miami. Cristobal seems like a legit choice.

So what was the coed like that he had with him for the interview or the recruits?

If Mark leaves UGA, then that opens up the Bobo return as HC. They would love to have 'one of us' back at HC. But do they remember Ray as HC?

With the UF UGA game this is great topics for distraction of the team and Nadlicker fans.

One important piece of info missing. That flight - Coach or 1st class?

Occurs to me there is a big difference between living in Coral Gables and Miami.

In other posts, people have mentioned um's poor facilities. I think the facilities that they actually own on campus are pretty good.

They have a big handicap in not owning their own, on campus stadium. I understand that is due to Coral Gable "zoning" issues. Something like that.

If ugag, hopefully, loses to uf this week; this discussion could get very interesting.

Being at Miami, a private school, saves him from all those issues and allows him to continue doing what he was doing without dealing with any lawsuits related to it.

Private or not they probably receive Fed dollars which makes them beholden to the BS of PCness.

Have to be on a client site early tomorrow. Richt was on the plane. Doubt he was taking vacation.

Did you take a picture? WE could use that in recruiting if he were wearing Miami sweats and this was anything close to the truth. All spraytanned aged mutts may look similar but it doesn't mean the tan prune you saw was Richt.

Back