Justice Dingle in the portal

Or are you another flunky here at Stingtalk who was not smart enough to actually graduate with a meaningful degree from Ma Tech?
You post your transcript and I’ll post mine. I bet mine is more impressive.

You post your transcript and I’ll post mine. I bet mine is more impressive.
Maybe. Hard to believe someone with a Tech degree and an impressive transcript posted something so stupid that they can't even try to defend it.

Not much into dick measurements, but if you really want . . . what kind of wager did you have in mind?

Maybe. Hard to believe someone with a Tech degree and an impressive transcript posted something so stupid that they can't even try to defend it.

Not much into dick measurements, but if you really want . . . what kind of wager did you have in mind?
I can defend it. The only question is do I want to waste my time defending it to a tard. Much like I can teach calculus, but it’d only be an exercise in futility to try and teach it to JJacket.

If we're having a dick measuring contest, I want in. They call me Mr spaghetti.

I can defend it. The only question is do I want to waste my time defending it to a tard. Much like I can teach calculus, but it’d only be an exercise in futility to try and teach it to JJacket.
Tard? LOL.

I think I really do need to see that transcript now so I can see how much smarter than me you have to be to call me a tard. So what's the wager? And if it's not at LEAST With Highest Honors in a real major like ME, AE, EE, Computer Engineering, ChemE, Nuclear, etc. . . . then you really should quit while you're behind.

Also, don't dox yourselves, I think banhammer bot is programmed to detect that.

Back