Justin Thomas

I was hard on him in 3rd q game thread. Looked like he was pitching too early.

I was wrong. Justin is the man.

3-3 for 78 yards on those last 2 drives when we had to have it. Who would have thought that the option team with a 5'11" QB had a better passing game than the prostyle offense with the #1 QB recruit in the country lol.

JT's Mom...?

Was it just me or did JT kind of shrug after the interception as if to say "Hey that's ok, we'll take that field position."? That was also an excellent tackle by Qua.

Joe had great wideouts but can you imagine Joe running this offense with these running backs?

I have no problem putting JT in the top 5 QB's in Tech history now.

1. Joe Hamilton
2. Shawn Jones
3. Billy Lothridge
4. George Godsey
5. Justin Thomas

I am gonna have to go
1) Shawn Jones
2) Joe Hamilton
3) Justin Thomas
4) George Godsey
5) ** reserved for next year's QB **

2-1 over UGA and an Orange bowl. I'm not old enough to know Lothridge so I say Lil Joe bc the numbers and 2 wins over UGA, Shawn Jones because the Natty, JT, JfN, then Godsey.

Justin Thomas's resume exceeds Joe Hamilton and George Godsey.

Dumber than your several posts about UVA hiring a coach to specifically beat GT.

Joe was a 1st team All-American and runner up for the Heisman and left as the conference's all time yardage leader.

JT is special and both QB's are 2-1 versus ugag. Joe was better.

I'm taller laying down.

beer-belly.jpg

2-1 over UGA and an Orange bowl. I'm not old enough to know Lothridge so I say Lil Joe bc the numbers and 2 wins over UGA, Shawn Jones because the Natty, JT, JfN, then Godsey.
After further review , I adopt this as the answer.

Back