Kallon's parents make him take the SAT again rather than visit the mutts

don't care if he visits another school as long as he's at the Clemson game.

Wanna bet? I would put down $20 on that.

I shall never put down money or bet against dear ole Tech but I'm not liking how things are going right now. I just feel that another school is going to dazzle him with smoke and mirrors and pizzaz and he's going to choose them over boring ole GT

the ONE THING hat Tevin has shown is that PJ's teams are not a ONE HORSE rodeo. If this guy wants to go to GT then GREAT would glad to have him

HOWEVER if he chooses to go somewhere else we will just have to get the NEXT Jamea Thomas ......look at that guys offers

remember J.R. Lemon (out of Sandy Creek H.S.) that chose Stanford over us. He had about ~1200 yards in this career (and back in 2001 he was the "must" get guy)

We get ENOUGH top guys for me to worry about someone choosing another school.

PJ will get the guys he needs to be successful.

the ONE THING hat Tevin has shown is that PJ's teams are not a ONE HORSE rodeo. If this guy wants to go to GT then GREAT would glad to have him

HOWEVER if he chooses to go somewhere else we will just have to get the NEXT Jamea Thomas ......look at that guys offers

remember J.R. Lemon (out of Sandy Creek H.S.) that chose Stanford over us. He had about ~1200 yards in this career (and back in 2001 he was the "must" get guy)

We get ENOUGH top guys for me to worry about someone choosing another school.

PJ will get the guys he needs to be successful.

Yup, Thomas was also offered by the Purdue, Troy, and Western Kentucky powerhouses.

http://georgiatech.scout.com/a.z?s=140&p=8&c=1&nid=3837442

I want Kallon at Tech, but if he decides to go elsewhere it is not the end of the world.

FWIW: Last year at this time, Vad was talking about maybe making visits. We later found out that he was trying to get recruiters on his high school campus to see teammates.

Unofficial visits are fine. Nobody should be nervous until Jan. if he decides to take an official somewhere

FWIW: Last year at this time, Vad was talking about maybe making visits. We later found out that he was trying to get recruiters on his high school campus to see teammates.

His HS is also home to 2013 stud LB Trey Johnson (Auburn commit)

JR was screwed because he had a ööööty coach in Willingham. He was a buddy of mine from HS, and he really liked Tech. But the fact that Stanford is an awesome school, and the influence of his dad for him to play for a black HC was too much for GT to overcome.

He had a cup of coffee with the Raiders and now makes bank working for Nike. It worked out well for both Tech and JR.

I think he comes to Tech...the whole recruiting process new to him...I think this helps us...I dont think there is any kind of sports recruiting in Europe.

I think he comes to Tech...the whole recruiting process new to him...I think this helps us...I dont think there is any kind of sports recruiting in Europe.

In Europe, the major soccer programs sign you at age 10. I'm not kidding.

Back