Kamara

So he will be there through Dec 2015? Then have 2 years or 3 years left? 2016, 2017, 2018?

Why would he not just go to Clempson?

I think this move would allow him to go back to an SEC school.

Last edited:
Saban did not let him ball out, nor was Alvin allowed to eat.

Neither will Gwinnett County. The young man just needs the proper environment.

** Clemson and FSU are considered an unofficial part of the SEC to many folks **

But the schools(?) Kamara probably want to go to probably don't have scholarship space right now.

Wasn't there another SEC starter this year that went to JUCO in Kansas and transferred? Auburn's starting QB?

Edit: Looks like Nick Marshall went to Garden City CC in Kansas before transferring to Auburn, but Toby Johnson went to Hutchinson CC before transferring to Georgia. Kamara is going to Hutchinson.

This makes sense... Gurley will be going to the NFL next year. His tandem running back Marshall may or may not join him. They are both good enough, but there is no solid replacement for Gurley. The RB Georgia stole from us didn't pan out into anything special last season. Kamara could transfer in academically and be ready to play day one. Just a theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this move would allow him to go back to an SEC school.

Alvin is keeping his options open. When Saban and Bama tell you that you will be the starting RB and then you end up 5th on the depth chart. He prob has some trust issues.

He could very well end up in Clemson next year, but this is a good move for him as it keeps his options open and prevents another hasty, bad decision (as least temporarily).

This also at least gives us a chance to reach out to him and gauge interest. If Custis has a HUGE year, you never know.

But the schools(?) Kamara probably want to go to probably don't have scholarship space right now.

Wasn't there another SEC starter this year that went to JUCO in Kansas and transferred? Auburn's starting QB?

Edit: Looks like Nick Marshall went to Garden City CC in Kansas before transferring to Auburn, but Toby Johnson went to Hutchinson CC before transferring to Georgia. Kamara is going to Hutchinson.

This makes sense... Gurley will be going to the NFL next year. His tandem running back Marshall may or may not join him. They are both good enough, but there is no solid replacement for Gurley. The RB Georgia stole from us didn't pan out into anything special last season. Kamara could transfer in academically and be ready to play day one. Just a theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mutts did sign the Chubb and Michel kids, both very highly rated, and if the attrition bug doesn't bite either kid, they'll step in for Gurley. Which kinda leaves JJ Green out of the mix, too, so I don't see Kamara going there.

Did you happen the miss the 5 pages of this thread that already covered the traffic stop?

öööö...Apparently. Just skimmed the first and last pages. Didn't pay attention to the date on the article. working and skimming headlines = stingtalk party foul.

16 pages, and we have gotten one pic of Kamara the Ugandan giant?

Wait ... that was Kamala the Ugandan giant? Really? Man ....

Back