Kamara

Because that's the way your mother likes it

oooh-sick-burn.gif

You guys are seriously going to tell Kamara to move on for driving without a license to go do laundry?

We had two players in the past two years operating vehicles under the influence with hardly a peep. This guy got arrested for going to do his laundry.

Lol, driving with a suspended learners permit. Who cares.

He could be a game changer here, the type we almost never have, he would instantly be the best athlete on our offense. Hope we land him.

You guys are seriously going to tell Kamara to move on for driving without a license to go do laundry?

We had two players in the past two years operating vehicles under the influence with hardly a peep. This guy got arrested for going to do his laundry.

This. Alvin Kamara needs to transfer to Tech where he can do his laundry on campus, ride MARTA around town, and get a million rushing yards in a run oriented offense.

Did you even read the whole article?

I repeat...was suspended twice this season at Bama, now this added does seem to imply, at the least, that he has questionable decision making issues? If anyone with this background were to end up at ugag, fsu, Clemson, etc. We would certainly be "mentioning it"

Is "going to do laundry" a euphemism for killing hookers?

About to get attacked for this comment....but I could care less if he helps us win more football games. It is not like we have this kind of talent lining up to play here.

About to get attacked for this comment....but I could care less if he helps us win more football games. It is not like we have this kind of talent lining up to play here.

Hard to tell if you are for him or agin' him.

Back