Kelly Quinlan sucks

He just said he would attack some guy that called him out on another site. Guy ööööing blows

He sucks. Also why does synjyn days keep sending me Facebook messenger requests saying he "wants to connect with me for a business opportunity". Is he running a pyramid scheme with KQ? They were going to business together.

Personally , I respect Kelly. I have gotten to know him over the past 6 years since Will was a part of GT. He has more inside info , because he is trusted. He has always treated my son and my family with respect. I pay to be on his site. I have inside info obviously. Kelly has more " real info" than any other site. His site is worth every penny. If you want accurate information. JMO.

Personally , I respect Kelly. I have gotten to know him over the past 6 years since Will was a part of GT. He has more inside info , because he is trusted. He has always treated my son and my family with respect. I pay to be on his site. I have inside info obviously. Kelly has more " real info" than any other site. His site is worth every penny. If you want accurate information. JMO.
What he did tonight was some crap tho

Says the UGA grad....

Here is some free Insider Info:

Rumor amongst certian circles is that the Temple defensive staff are 100 percent certain to join Collins at Georgia Tech -- Thacker (Georgia native), Burton (Georgia native), Knight (Georgia native), and Panagos (previous history with Collins).

Not so sure how many guys he'll bring with him from the offensive staff. If he wants to keep Patenaude as his offensive coordinator, then I think he'll also bring Lucas with him. Lucas and Patenaude worked together at Georgetown. Hixon will almost certainly make the move, too. My gut feeling is all three of them will join Collins at GT.

Foley, DiMichele and Wiesehan (in that order) are the most likely to stay at Temple. All three transitioned from Rhule to Collins.

So what about T. Choice and Brent Key that is going to be interesting???

I don't understand why anyone would pay someone else for news.

because if you don't, soon, those people can't afford to deliver you the news. they got bills to pay, too.
and before you say "what about advertising?" ads only pay a portion of the freight.
TV gets their revenue from ads, over the air and online. but what happens when those streams start running dry as more advertisers turn to their own social media? they'll start asking the end user to come off the coin.

Back