Kentucky OC turns down UGAg

Why would uGA call a currently employed OC and offer him a position coach job? And why would they offer a position coach job without having an OC?

The most logical situation is that the probably offered RB coach / Offensive Coordinator.
Because they are Georgia and they think the world revolves around them. But the reality is becoming clear. Top ten finishes two years straight, and yet the offseason is turning to dog poop and drama. And regardless of what Gran was offered, he sent his regrets.

Yep, that's me. Chaney was actually demoted this season. Instead of OC...he was in a "Co-OC" position with Coley, which didn't suit him at all. Before you try and cross examine me, I am friends with his family....actually some of our closest friends. Have absolutely zero idea what Kirby's plan was though....I'm not sure anyone does!
When y’alls families would grill out, did you worry he’d eat your kids

Yep, that's me. Chaney was actually demoted this season. Instead of OC...he was in a "Co-OC" position with Coley, which didn't suit him at all. Before you try and cross examine me, I am friends with his family....actually some of our closest friends. Have absolutely zero idea what Kirby's plan was though....I'm not sure anyone does!

You need to find better friends.

Back