Key to USCe?

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
The unbeatable recruiting tool we could get would be to add a professional recording studio and offer it to rappers. Atlanta is the center of the AA music scene. To be able to tell a recruit "That is the recording studio. [Insert recruits favorite artist] was in there last [week/month/year]." would pull a lot of sway.
And we def need something better than just 2 small rooms named "recording studio" like in the plans from Auburn earlier in the thread. Their plan looks pathetic.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
And we def need something better than just 2 small rooms named "recording studio" like in the plans from Auburn earlier in the thread. Their plan looks pathetic.
It would be by far the cheapest way to elevate recruiting out of the stratosphere. It's not impossible that you could even turn a profit with it but that wouldn't be my concern at all.

That and having Rap festivals at BDS (when school is out) would be how I would put us in a top 5 recruiting position.

goldbybirth

This space for rent
9 pages on a facebook rumor and posts on a USCe message board. Has there ever been any credible sources cited?

GoGATech

Big Dummy
9 pages on a facebook rumor and posts on a USCe message board. Has there ever been any credible sources cited?
There is no linkable "source" but I can promise you some big time donors and staffers were in SHTF scramble mode because it was that close to happening.

murrayjacket

Damn Good Rat
There is no linkable "source" but I can promise you some big time donors and staffers were in SHTF scramble mode because it was that close to happening.
So, what did we do to keep him? Saw on another board he was "assured changes with the team", which is pretty mysterious.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Just insiders on every board from both teams. And then Key posting a pic of BDS around the same time insiders from both teams said he was staying at Tech. I guess we’ll be able to officially confirm if/when any hypothesized contract/salary changes become public.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Just insiders on every board from both teams. And then Key posting a pic of BDS around the same time insiders from both teams said he was staying at Tech. I guess we’ll be able to officially confirm if/when any hypothesized contract/salary changes become public.
If the "changes" are even something that concrete.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
It would be by far the cheapest way to elevate recruiting out of the stratosphere. It's not impossible that you could even turn a profit with it but that wouldn't be my concern at all.

That and having Rap festivals at BDS (when school is out) would be how I would put us in a top 5 recruiting position.
What makes you think the top recuits prefer rap to country & western, metal, or classical?