Key to USCe?

I’d send Patenaude packing and give him the OC job.

If it comes down to him walking or giving him OC then right now I’d choose giving it to him. Pat might prove himself to be a genius with a good OL, but at this point I’d bet on Key and his recruiting. Fortunately looks like we won’t be forced to choose this year.

I won't lie, this will be tricky. For reasons best not explained here, I keep my nudes and my penguins in separate zip files, both identically named and compressed to exactly the same size. Even I can't tell them apart without opening them, which I'm not allowed to do until the fifth vial is poured out, at the earliest. I'll send you both, and you're going to have to roll the dice on this one. I won't say the penguins are "worth it" since I know what's in that other zip and that would be an outright lie. But what I will say is this: the penguins are very good. One of them is wearing a hat and it is great.
TL;DR - his dick looks like a penguin’s

Believe what you want, not trying to argue what I know. And if your source is a player or parent I can tell you they are not in the know on these type of things.
So you know what the players and parents know? You should post more often.

And let that be a lesson for you.
funny-cat-memes-9380381696

If Key doesn't want OC, maybe he wants to see that GT is serious about doing what it takes to compete. The Covid year probably didn’t help. Maybe he needs reassurances. Just spitballing.

Yeah, I have zero inside info but can imagine that it's an adjustment coming from a juggernaut like Bama to a transition like this, even if it's what he signed on to.

I have no doubt in Key's abilities as an OL coach--Saban doesn't keep deadweight around--but year 3 should be critical for Patenaude and Thacker. Circumstances over the first two years have made it somewhat difficult to gauge their abilities, but they own the results next year.

USCe probably willing to throw around big money because they see what their main rival’s football facilities look like.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ for water slides and putt putt games.

But water slides and putt putt games make you soft in the long run.

That’s so last week. We’re talking recording studios and flight simulators now

USCe is a bad football program. If Key leaves GT for them that tells me there’s some big problems with our current situation.

If Key wanted to be or was destined to be OC by now, I think he would be.
My only complaint with our OC is he tries to stick a round peg in a square hole sometimes. Of course, that could come from the HC. The first two years we should have taken a page out of Mullen or Meyers book and been a spread option, passing team until our talent got here.

Back