Key to USCe?

Capture.JPG

Guys we all love Brent but he’s gotta do what’s right for him and his family, and we will grow as program with or without him. It’s been a number of years since lots of our coaches were interviewing consistently with other programs bc of our scheme. This is what assistants do, especially ambitious, good ones. Assistants are ALWAYS in the market. Hell, most head coaches are too. He should be listening to offers, I’d question his ambition and intelligence otherwise.

Guys we all love Brent but he’s gotta do what’s right for him and his family, and we will grow as program with or without him. It’s been a number of years since lots of our coaches were interviewing consistently with other programs bc of our scheme. This is what assistants do, especially ambitious, good ones. Assistants are ALWAYS in the market. Hell, most head coaches are too. He should be listening to offers, I’d question his ambition and intelligence otherwise.
I’ll partially agree, but he’d still come off as clownish after the statements he made at his intro press conference as to the reasons for even coming here in the first place...2 friggin years ago.

My issue (not that I have a right to one as it pertains to what anyone wants to do with their life) is that it would be a lateral move at best, away from his alma mater and a program he was apparently elated and committed to be a part of rebuilding into something special. If we can be pissed at teenagers for reneging on those commitments to the school they'll attend and the future it determines, we can be pissed at coaches for doing the same for money.

edit: with that said, this "rumor" originated in a post by some redneck on a South Carolina board bursting at the seams with delusions of grandeur and 100% pure Columbian stupidity.

What. Where did it originate?
I don't know where the original leak came from, but it was a legitimate claim and looking like a real possibility up until late this afternoon. It's put up or shut up time for GT.

Back