Key to USCe?

pm penguin gifs pls
I won't lie, this will be tricky. For reasons best not explained here, I keep my nudes and my penguins in separate zip files, both identically named and compressed to exactly the same size. Even I can't tell them apart without opening them, which I'm not allowed to do until the fifth vial is poured out, at the earliest. I'll send you both, and you're going to have to roll the dice on this one. I won't say the penguins are "worth it" since I know what's in that other zip and that would be an outright lie. But what I will say is this: the penguins are very good. One of them is wearing a hat and it is great.

It's been deleted now, but the leaked video of Collins staring into the camera for an hour while the scenery outside his office window moved like he was in a car caused a lot of fuss and theological debates. I posted a lot of nudes in that one, and some penguin gifs. It was okay.
That post was awesome - what the hell happened to it. The one day I don't take snapshots.

Quinllan and GaPanther the same person?
Both seem to be after the $$$$. Though there’s nothing wrong with that.

USCe probably willing to throw around big money because they see what their main rival’s football facilities look like.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ for water slides and putt putt games.

But water slides and putt putt games make you soft in the long run.

USCe probably willing to throw around big money because they see what their main rival’s football facilities look like.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ for water slides and putt putt games.

But water slides and putt putt games make you soft in the long run.

I'll take being "soft in the long run" if it gets us two national championships in a three-year span.

We need about 500 million more singles to make us competitive.

What does that have to do with your contention that those perks make programs weak in the long run? The programs with those perks are dominating college football.

What does that have to do with your contention that those perks make programs weak in the long run? The programs with those perks are dominating college football.
Because Ohio State just punked the most loaded team in Clemson football history. That was mostly tongue-in-cheek commentary.

Back