Keys to game Saturday

My keys from the NC State game:

We need to play with a lead. I feel more comfortable holding a lead than trying to come back.

On offense - control the clock, keep the D off of the field.

On defense - pressure Rivers and don't miss tackles.

Again, I feel more comfortable playing with a lead. However, AJ led us on an improbable drive trailing 17-9 from 3rd and 19 deep in our own territory after a fortunate Delay of Game penalty. He also led another TD drive to take the lead (set up by Rhino's return). Although, I know we can come back if we have to - I would rather be in a situation where we are protecting the lead.

Offense - Same. Protect the ball and control the clock. Our D really looks better when they're being helped by the offense.

Defense - Slow F$Us running game and continue with our tackling. We've been a great tackling D the last 2 games, especially against NC State.

Coaching. Game prep and confidence that this game is ours. Smart, heads up football. Tenacious D.

Same as always...TURNOVERS!...We need a +2 day and if Dorsey and/or Wallace can't go then make it +3. Also if AJ is struggling, give Bilbo a shot at em BEFORE too much damage is done. THWG

Back