Khari Gee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So winning 3 games a season is meaningful? Very interesting. I wonder if those players were the reason for the wins or if we win 3 games without them.

George O'Leary, Chan Gailey, and Paul Johnson won more than this coach. The common thread with those three coaches and the difference with Coach Collins thus far is transfer portal players.

Either way I am still not sure this formula is working.
With all the raw misery produced under Collins and the devastatingly large library of logical and rational complaints at our disposal, I am astonished by the sheer stupidity of many of these anti-GC posts. And the reason is obvious: people like you aren't satisfied that most are in general agreement that he should be or inevitably will be fired. You watch for any mention of the precious few positives we have, and unfailingly öööö all over it in the most illogical and angry way you can manage. You honestly remind me of the people who get paid to control narratives on social media, except you're not pretending and you're oblivious to how ridiculous you look.

Welcome...however considering our three year record bringing in players from the transfer portal, I have to ask if it is helping us or hurting us. I mean CPJ didn't take to many transfers and he led Tech Football to multple 11 wins seasons and Muliple Orange Bowls and an ACC Title..

for the love of Zeus, STFU already about PJ. The Portal during his early years had no resemblance to the turnstile it is today and everyone knows PJ was a lazy-as-öööö recruiter so why would he spent any energy on the portal, since it would've taken time away from figuring out another QB Keeper play for Taquon, continuing to ignore metro ATL HS recruits and anything resembling the word "defense"?

Do you think injuries played any part in that record? Worst year for injuries at GT in my lifetime.

How about 2010? The first losing season in years? One of several that PJ had that couldn't be excused by the lame-ass "injuries" crap.

Every team has injuries every season. We're the only fanbase that leans on it like a crutch on behalf of a coach who quit on us 4 years ago.

676041892890148868.png

Yes, I would trade for one 4 star that stays in the program and is a winner compared to another that leaves for supposedly greener pastures that may or may not come to fruition.

No one was knocking on JT's door though. Option-based QBs who attempt less than 100 passes / season are niche guys.

Give him a chance. By the end of next year he’ll be much better at losing. The record will reflect it also. Apparently some on here like losing as long as we look good doing it. Crazy.

Wait, when have we looked good lately? And who/where are all these CGC defenders you guys keep bringing up?

I agree that CGC will almost certainly wrest the title of "Most Losing Seasons By GT Coach in past 35 years" away from ol' quitter PJ & B***L**** - I'm just tired of the same ol' öööö from the PJ Fan Club.

Hey, did any of y'all realize we have been winning 3 games per season? Don't know if any of the normal folks have been mentioning it in every thread.
Did you say tree gems in pour sessions?

Hey, did any of y'all realize we have been winning 3 games per season? Don't know if any of the normal folks have been mentioning it in every thread.
Judging Thomas had more wins in one season that C[sic]GC has had in his entire Tech head coaching career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back