Kirby= woody hayes

He’s going to have a stroke on the sidelines one of these days the way he carries on. Officials should have caught it.

Did it not even draw a flag? WTH? I agree he should get fined by the league office. And yes, Kirby doesn't act like the head coach on the sideline but more like an assistant coach.

Suspend Kirby for Texas game to give them another excuse for a loss and keep them in the playoff???... He's playing 4D chess because he knows they about to get whooped.

Same old öööö from uga. Their S&C coach shoved Reggie, who then shoved the guy back. Gailey then sat Reggie.

Sideline reports and in-game interviews are annoying, but if you’re going to have them Kirby should have been asked about this post-game.

When I saw this video, my heart sank. He could have done serious damage to that player. Kirby should not be the coach of UGA come Sunday.
Your heart sank? What planet are you living on?

Uga doesn’t care that their players race around Athens and literally kill people. An accidental shove is a nothing-burger to them. At worst this gets an apology and they forget about it.

Sideline reports and in-game interviews are annoying, but if you’re going to have them Kirby should have been asked about this post-game.
"Kirby Smart said after No. 5 Georgia’s win over Mississippi State that he was unaware that he shoved Mississippi State QB Michael Van Buren late in the fourth quarter."

"No. I think the play I was going after Schu, I was trying to get Schu’s attention,” Smart said in his postgame news conference. “We were trying to change personnel … trying to get Schu’s attention. But no, didn’t remember it.”

Kirby basically lied his way out of it. How can you not notice you shoved a player from the other team. On to next week.

Back