Kirby= woody hayes

96jzlr.jpg

I don't think this was an accident or a mistake. KS is wound up like an agitated zoo animal on the sidelines. I can only imagine what goes on behind closed doors. This is a red flag that someone with authority needs to pay attention to.
The problem is, he's actually the one that has the authority.

The problem is, he's actually the one that has the authority.
The fact that he doesn't even have the awareness to acknowledge the "mistake" and apologize for it should concern the AD, the school president, the alumni, the SEC, the NCAA and pretty much everyone else in college football.

I know there's a lot of öööö that goes on behind the scenes that usually doesn't come to light. I can think of at least one involving a former Tech coach that got a lot of publicity. But when you do it on live TV during a major network broadcast, you need to at the very least recognize that it is a very, very bad look and do something to try and mitigate it.

An apology with the appropriate amount of "regret" is the very least that should be done.

The fact that it has been largely ignored so far is just another red flag on top of the act. Very bad look for KS and UGA. Assuming this goes uncorrected it's just a matter of time before something more serious happens.

Starting to hear a lot of “he didn’t mean to, he was going after the ref” out in the wild.

1. Baloney
B. Doesn’t matter. You run over a pedestrian trying to get back at the guy who cut you off, you’re going to jail. Unless you’re a nad licker in Athens I guess.

Uga is going to hire a couple of towel boys to shield Kirby from those pesky tv camera lenses.

The fact that he doesn't even have the awareness to acknowledge the "mistake" and apologize for it should concern the AD, the school president, the alumni, the SEC, the NCAA and pretty much everyone else in college football.

I know there's a lot of öööö that goes on behind the scenes that usually doesn't come to light. I can think of at least one involving a former Tech coach that got a lot of publicity. But when you do it on live TV during a major network broadcast, you need to at the very least recognize that it is a very, very bad look and do something to try and mitigate it.

An apology with the appropriate amount of "regret" is the very least that should be done.

The fact that it has been largely ignored so far is just another red flag on top of the act. Very bad look for KS and UGA. Assuming this goes uncorrected it's just a matter of time before something more serious happens.
There's a lot that should be done, but what's ultimately the only thing that is important is that Texas is the next game. The whole institution is morally corrupt. If a Jan Kemp type was even sniffing around they would have her killed. They should all be executed.

The assistant coach whose job it is to hold Kirby back so his temper tantrums don’t get flagged is going to get in big trouble for this.
I've always thought the idea/need of a "get back" coach is ridiculous. I understand intensity, but it's fine to be so intense as to be void of self-control?
I guess a head coach should have enough control and awareness to make vital game defining decisions, but not enough to stop himself from running on the field when he's not supposed to.
It's gimmicky. "I'm so into it that I can't control my actions" should be said by stingtalk moms, not head coaches.

I've always thought the idea/need of a "get back" coach is ridiculous. I understand intensity, but it's fine to be so intense as to be void of self-control?
I guess a head coach should have enough control and awareness to make vital game defining decisions, but not enough to stop himself from running on the field when he's not supposed to.
It's gimmicky. "I'm so into it that I can't control my actions" should be said by stingtalk moms, not head coaches.
It’s even more ridiculous than NIL or the transfer portal.

When I saw this video, my heart sank. He could have done serious damage to that player. Kirby should not be the coach of UGA come Sunday.
He'd have to re-kill the dead hookers in Craig James' basement before the UGA admin does anything. He's got em two nattys. They couldn't give a öööö about anything else. He could be the next ayatollah of Iran and they wouldn't give a öööö.

Back