Kirby= woody hayes

UGA is the "no accountability" school. Kirby says he disciplines players for all their off-field issues and it's not a culture problem, but it is. When the head coach can't even own his temperamental tantrums on the sideline that is exactly what it is.

Starting to hear a lot of “he didn’t mean to, he was going after the ref” out in the wild.

1. Baloney
B. Doesn’t matter. You run over a pedestrian trying to get back at the guy who cut you off, you’re going to jail. Unless you’re a nad licker in Athens I guess.
Would love to have seen what would have happened had he shoved a game official in that manner. Going after the ref.....what a crock of sh!+.

Just from watching the reel, the Miss St. player did not do anything to warrant any UGA player or coach to retaliate, let along shove him. Smart is a grade A D-bag.

Smart said he called Mississippi State coach Jeff Lebby that night, then spoke with Van Buren Jr. on Sunday.

“After you guys said that in the press conference, I went back and watched it and didn’t even realize I’d run into him,” Smart said. “But I reached out to Lebby that night and talked to him, and he said the kid was great. And yesterday, I talked to Mike and told him I didn’t have any intentions or ill will towards him at all.”

So he called the coach and the player and that makes it OK I guess. No apology, just defensive excuses.

It’s not clear if the SEC office looked into the matter. An SEC official did not respond to an email request for comment on Sunday.

lmao

So he called the coach and the player and that makes it OK I guess. No apology, just defensive excuse

So he called the coach and the player and that makes it OK I guess. No apology, just defensive excuses.

lmao
I think some of his players have run into things and not realized it - so that makes it ok - just sayin - right???? lmoa

I don't believe that Kirby did this intentionally to the kid. But that's not the point. The point is Kirby is so filled and blinded by rage that he doesn't know or care who he runs over during his baby tantrum. If he didn't have bitch tits I'd assume this was caused by steroids. For the kid's sake he should just be happy Kirby was running and not driving when he ran him over.

I don't believe that Kirby did this intentionally to the kid. But that's not the point. The point is Kirby is so filled and blinded by rage that he doesn't know or care who he runs over during his baby tantrum. If he didn't have bitch tits I'd assume this was caused by steroids. For the kid's sake he should just be happy Kirby was running and not driving when he ran him over.

That's what I was thinking. If the Miss St QB wasn't in the way, that shove was going to blindside Kirby's own DC. In soWTH was he aiming to achieve with that? His tantrums are already well-known, but it looks like they're getting worse.

BS a coach is very focused on the game and you can't tell me he didn't know who was in front of him.

That's what I was thinking. If the Miss St QB wasn't in the way, that shove was going to blindside Kirby's own DC. In soWTH was he aiming to achieve with that? His tantrums are already well-known, but it looks like they're getting worse.
Yea, because he knows his run is over and done, and the fans are on his butt for calling them out.

I was reading some Facebook comments and their fans are a disgrace. (Big surprise). Most saying it's a non story, snowflake fans and what not. Then telling the very few that did say it was a bad look to go find another team.

If a player would have done that in front of the ref, it would have been a flag but the head coach does it and nothing. It is small compared to their off the field antics but it really proves the point that anything goes as long as you are winning. I can't wait for the öööö to hit the fan when they lose 3-4 games in a season. The melt down is going to be epic

Back