Labor Day game - How bad is FSU

F$U can't even get the clock to work. Something every high school in America manages every Friday night. What a öööö hole.

Do we want FSU to win so our win looks better or FSU to lose so we have a better shot at the ACCCG?

Oh, I guess you are my encyclopedia after all?

BTW, I wasn’t slighting BOB, I legitimately couldn’t remember anything notable about his GT tenure beyond hoping that he’d carry on where Friedgen left off. Seems like we fell off and he left.

JRjr
he left because we hired chan gailey

Do we want FSU to win so our win looks better or FSU to lose so we have a better shot at the ACCCG?
FSU ain’t getting to the championship game. Look at that pass by DJ U. And that rush D. We want them to win to keep a top SoS.

Looks like Clemson’s offense. Norvell is gonna be on the hot seat if he keeps riding the DJ

Doesn't matter other than where/whether we will be ranked tomorrow. Our season is in our hands and we have other chances to impress

F$U can't even get the clock to work. Something every high school in America manages every Friday night. What a öööö hole.

To be fair, we can’t really throw stones at not being able to keep basic stadium functions working given our typical issues with sound, video, and keeping the stadium lights on. :-)

JRjr

Back